Selasa, 15 November 2011

Birthday (english practice edition)

Just yesterday a friend of mine, who's happen to be a blogger also, was celebrating her 28th birthday. HAPPY BDAY NIA...REALLY WISHING U ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE #i'm not shouting here ^^
i always remember her bday, after she tricked me last year by changing her bday date on FB, so that i won't be fooled again haha.
yet, i never remember the year. So, to notice that she's celebrating her 28th, is a surprised to me. She might be only 28th, but her way of thinking sometimes more mature than me (i'm not speaking abt appearance here..she's beautifull and young looking lhoo).
Well, like people always said "being old is absolut, but grown up is a choice";...her bday reminds me to be more grown up, that every bday should lead us to be a more responsible grown up with a child sense of humor. Wish me luck deh

P.S: correction of my english are welcome
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

3 komentar:

  1. aarrggghhhh terima kasih teh poyy.. aku anggap itu pujiann yaaaaa...

    qeqeqeqeeqq
    *thx for being one of my best friend in this barbar area hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. Wahhh suka ganti tanggal ultah di FB tho Mbak Nia ini...
    Selamat ulang tahun (lagi) ya Mbak Nia~

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy B-day to Mba Nia deh...

    Mba Epay, thanks for visited my virtual corner lho, remember that we have a bunch of rambutans here in Aceh now, come and join us to enjoy them then! :-)

    BalasHapus